Metronidazole

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was given metronidazole 2 lots of prescription 5days and 7 days for a gum infection. The dentist did not tell me that I have to have s blood test if I take it for more 10 days.

I also read it will result in very sensitive teeth and I am experiencing it now. What should I do? I will see my doctor on Monday. What can I do for my sensitive teeth?

My dentist is not consider rate. She hits the teeth with the metal instrument quite hard and she foes not give any injections when she does any filling. What should I do about my sensitive teeth?

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.