Metronidazole for gum infection

Posted , 1 user is following.

i was prescribed metronidazole a few days ago for a gum abscess. i wake up 3 or 4 times and very night which is normal for me but every single time i go back to sleep i have a very distressing/disturbing nightmare. In only a few days I have had upwards of 10 very vivid, strange nightmares. They have also made my amxiety a lit worse and now i am scared to go to sleep. can someone please help. I dont actually know what help I am looking for but wiuld like to hear if anyone else has had similar disturbing side effects. Also my neck is really stiff and I have a tingling sensation down my right arm and hand, with a lot of pain in my arms, hands, legs and back.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.