micro hair pigmentation

Posted , 7 users are following.

will micro hair pigmentation help to avoid bald. because am suffering from hair loss since 2 years. I am very shy to go outside. worrying about hair loss

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If day by day you are getting bald or hairs are falling in fast manner then its better to see a hair restoration expert rather than making experiments. 
  • Posted

Personally I've never heard of micro hair pigmentation. So I cannot advise you on that. However I have alopecia areata which is hair that falls out in patches. It's a hideous look and makes you want to not let anyone see your head. I opted to just have my head shaved in a burr haircut. I couldn't go down to bald head. It was scary enough to go to buhr haircut.

So how has your hair fallen out? Have you seen a dermatologist for this condition? Because there are treatments the dermatologist can do to help the hair to grow back depending on how you lost it. The typical way is to do injections in your scalp with a steroid solution. Yes it does hurt there is no doubt about it but it's short and quick and done so it's not as bad as it sounds.

Good luck to you I hope everything works out for you. And consider using head wraps to go out in. Personally I tried doo rags and wasn't real happy with those so I bought a wig and a bunch of hats. I wore those depending on the situation. And please keep in mind your hair is not the only redeeming quality you have. I know it's very hard but stand proud and people will look at "you" and not your hair.

• Posted

While there are many available options for treating hair loss, most are unreasonably expensive, unreliable, and add to your frustration instead of relieving it. Hair transplants often leave nasty scars and typically cost far more than the value you receive. Hair Clubs are also very expensive and can require literally a lifetime of returning and maintaining. Wigs are another option, but most men simply don’t feel comfortable with the potential embarrassment which can be caused by a displacement. Wigs also need continual maintenance, and the reality of it is this: wigs rarely do a convincing job of covering up hair loss.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.