Microcirculation Boost Diminishes Varicose Veins

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was astonished with a before and after shot that my sister took after one five-minute application ....has anyone had any experience with transdermal CO2 therapy delivered noninvasively?

mw

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I am on microcirculation therapy for my annoying acne breakout. My co-worker was using this device for microcicrulation therapy and said it was treatment for different conditions and skin care is one of them. So I tried it and amazing enough my skin cleared in like 3 weeks! I've never had skin breakouts before, it just happened and I'm already in my late 20s. Really weird.

• Posted

One of my friend was suffering from same problem. The non surgical treatment for varicose vein suites the best way. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.