Midfoot Fusion

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all had a midfoot fusion last June 2019 ,the fusion went well with no problem but ,seam to be in a lot of problems with my foot after all .After getting cast off i was given a boot when i stared walking in boot i got heel pain very bad ,the pain was worse than 10/10 .When i went back i said i had all full heel pain ( under heel and back heel) ,was told not could not be paining me and was left at that but as time and physio went on it got worse and worse ,went back to hospital again was told the same but when i asked him to look at xray he said yes you can see them ,said all healed up not to worry about ,but before i when back to hospital i had xray in another hospital and was told i had a very bad heel spur on the foot ,my consultant said no nothing going on but when i asked about the heel spur he said o o yes you have that ,still i pain with heel ankle and not able to walk very far ,been in physio for 5 months and still on sticks ,anyone have anything to help ,im so mad, i cant walk and am in more pain how than before ,now the fused bone is ok but heel and ankle very bad ,did not have anything with ankle and heel before

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.