Midfoot fusion with heel graft

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi iv just had midfoot fusion with heel graft 4 days ago. I'm non weight bearing all I can do is hop to the loo with a zimmer frame is this right or should I be doing more but non weight bearing?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

your only job right now is to keep your foot up. So it sounds like your activity level is great. 😉

do you have a knee scooter? they're great and will allow you a little more mobility

• Posted

thankx amy iv been back and had my cast put on only 4 weeks to go till the xray

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.