Might have herpes

Posted , 3 users are following.

So a few weeks ago I slept with a girl with high body count and since then it’s been small weird feeling such as itching on my penis and I haven’t had any open sores yet accept one that was on my buttocks which was likely from the mosquito bite I scratched and it cleared up quite fast. Not to mention I have an inguinal hernia which is why the symptoms are confusing because I have groin and abdominal pain so I’m not sure if I have hsv2 or these are all hernia symptoms

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You should be worried if you have lesions , blisters, ulcers or swlling. 

Itching may be just irritation or dermatitis specially if redness there 

• Posted

Just because she had a high body count doesn’t mean she has herpes. It takes 1 person to get herps. I know people who lost their virginity and got it from their first partner and know people who slept with 20 people and have  No herpes but it’s probaly your anxiety creating these thoughts on your head because you thinking shot her body count. What you need to be worried about is hiv! That’s more serious den herpes 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.