Migraine

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone had trouble finding words and a tingly tongue with migraine? Only lasted a couple min and that was it?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Yes I have full stroke affects unfortunately.

So the tongue and word issue is something that I suffer from, good that yours only lasted a few minutes as sadly I have theses symptoms and with me it can last for days/a week. I also have a a numb face, arm and have unstediness too.

I hope u are coping okay though normally.

Kind regards Claire

• Posted

Hi Amanda, If you have NOT been diagnosed with Migraine, you need to see a doctor for ANY severe headache(do not just ASSUME its MIGRAINE) explain ALL symptoms, including this incident. Dr. can diagnose it is NOT something else & what to expect with Migraines(specific types & those symptoms) If you have been diagnosed with Migraine & this is a NEW symptom, you should see your Dr....this CAN be related to Migraines but, it should be a Dr. who determines that, to be sure it's not something else or a type of warning symptom....if you are ever in doubt of symptoms that are new or different you should see your Dr. so they can do a full evaluation...it can be helpful to write down symptoms (at the time they happen) to keep track of patterns & to show your Dr....Best Wishes & Hope you get answers & a clean bill of health☮💕

• Posted

Hello there! yes I was diagnosed 2 years ago when I had stroke like symptoms and I get visual aura alot but aphasia has only happened twice I had a complete workout with a stroke alert and all everything came out clear 😁 Thank you for you time

• Posted

Hello there! yes I was diagnosed 2 years ago when I had stroke like symptoms and I get visual aura alot but aphasia has only happened twice I had a complete workout with a stroke alert and all everything came out clear 😁 Thank you for you time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.