Migraine

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello I suffer with migraines with aura not had 1 in 14 weeks but 2day inhale had 3. I have just brought a house and moved in but everything has gone wrong and it's been very stressful. but I have never had 3 in 1 day b4. someone please tell me they have because im going out of my mind with worry I am scared to death please someone help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kimberly, as you say you have had a stressful time moving house. It could possibly be stress related as you say your self. You have probably pushed yourself a little bit over your stress threshold resulting in your migraines resurfacing. Now your are all sorted they may go away. Again as you say it has been very stressful. Try not to worry as this will only exacerbate them. Give it a little time to enjoy your new home . it may just be you've pushed yourself too much.😊

• Posted

it's been really stressful loads of things going wrong. I worry I'm going go blind or it means something is wrong with my brain. I am petrified I just cant relax, keeping looking at everything thinking it looks funny I'm really scared x

• Posted

Hi Kimbereley

ive had 3 in one day before. coming out of a very stressful situation.

Migraines love stress!

easier said than done but if you can learn to manage your stress levels it will help. Also try taking B2 daily it really helped me.

Best of luck

• Posted

Good Morning Kimberly ,

Can i first say ... in my opinion ,the stress of moving house in its self can give someone a migraine who hasnt one in their life before !! .So dont overly stress yourself and just have a sit down or 10 minute breather outside when thing get to the hectic stage.If you have concerns i am sure your doctor will re assure you with a wee check over.I have had the odd "double" and got through it.As a sufferer for years i always rest in the knowledge that through time you cope better.Dont over think/worry about it as you have enough on your plate with the move alone.See your doc and that should help with your outlook.Just get on with the wall papering and that will one less job to do and soon you will look back and say it was all worth it.Being a Migraine sufferer and stress of moving house are two things you cant change or do anything about other than trying to manage and cope best you can.I am sure you will be fine and as we all know its helps when remember millions of us are in the same boat.Keep your chin up , its perfectly natural to be worried especially at this stage in your life with what you are taking on

but try and keep it in check and dont overly worry you will cope.You have made a good start talking about it and i hope it helps.Migraines are a pain so is moving house but its always good to run it past someone who will listen.Have a great weekend Kimberly and hopefully in a couple of days you will have crossed off another couple of jobs in house.YOU WILL BE FINE .All the best and remember see your doc if things dont improve and you need another wee re assurance.

P.S. You will get there with the house.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.