Migraine has affected my anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a migraine with aura a couple of days ago. Since then my anxiety has been worse, feel panicky and low mood. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Ive been experiencing the same ..what is aura btw ?
    • Posted

I had a blind spot in my eye which turned into coloured zigzags that got bigger and bigger until I couldn't see out of my right eye. It lasted for about half an hour then went back to normal.

• Posted

That happened to me once. ..i was fine after..but the migraines are the main thing for me right now ..
  • Posted

Migraines suck! Yes they trigger anxiety and yes they are awful. They come with too many crazy symptoms themselves, you can have health ailment and anxiety disorder too 😒. Some say it is frim your diet, hormones, dehydration, allergy i wish i knew myself. Magnessium flake foot  soaks are good and use a b comolex vitamin. 

• Posted

Hi Laura ! I just had that yesterday evening . Just seething , watching tv. and sudenly zigzag appear in right eye with headache . I just kept closing eyes a few times , and after 30 minutes were gone ! 

All of that I have from time to time . All the best ! ☀️ Donna 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.