Migraine help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Argh at work and have the start of yet another migraine.....

not helpful that i am needed at work and cannot go home!!!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Oh dear. open a window if you can and get as cool as possible, deep breaths, relax shoulders and let your eyes close as much as possible.  We've all been there, I hope you manage to stay on top of things.
    • Posted

i ended up going to sleep, work was fine i managed but had an early night.

felt better this morning smile

• Posted

Hi Dawn, I suffered migraines all my life no pail killers or migraine tablets worked for me. They would last for four days and sometimes I would have two or three a month. Working in an office on a computer didn't help. I went to the doctor one time and he checked my blood pressure which was border line. He put me on water tablets. To my amazement the migraines subsided. I no longer get very bad migraines and when I do get one they are months apart. It may not be for everyone Because with all medications there are side effects. You have my sympathy because I know how you feel.😊
    • Posted

Thanks Sam, Luckily i have not had one since hopefully i will go a while before i get another.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.