Migraine medication and side effects information

Posted , 2 users are following.

surely you can't put on weight by taking sandomigran. does it increase your appetite making you eat more thus putting on weight. ? plz help if you know this drug

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey Brickster,

I personally don't experience with this drug, but I did some research online. Apparently, increased appetite and weight gain are a known side effect.

I'm curious if taking things such as Excedrin hasn't worked? I had occasional migraines for the past few years, nothing major. I was in a severe car accident and now have more frequent and worse migraines. Excedrin seems to help, but I still feel some of the migraine. If they persist, I'll probably look for new treatment options.

I hope your able to resolve this and find something that works with minimal side effects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.