Migraine woes!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been experiencing migraine symptoms off and on since last Tuesday when my period came off. It mostly troubles me during the day when it's hot. Thankfully we have a break from the heat but I can still feel the effects. What have some of you done to alleviate migraine symptoms?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi only thing that helps me with my migraines and the ones with periods are bad sinus pain too is excedrin. Tylenol , aleve, Motrin none of those help.
  • Posted

Eating yams would help alleviate my headaches. It's a natural progesterone which helps regulate your hormones.

• Posted

I haven't had the migraines, but I follow a pharmacist/menopausal expert on Facebook, and she said that progesterone cream helps the migraines. I have been using a USP one for almost a year. It's been a lifesaver in more ways than one,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.