Migraines

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone else stress and gave anxiety so bad it creates throbbing headaches?? And I'd this a normal symptom? Feeling worried 😔

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Of course. All this anxiety is exhausting! Its a constant stress. Keep hydrated and try and eat healthy it does helo and walk. For some reason walk about really does wonders. 
    • Posted

Take a good b comolex multivitamin too. Very good for migranes and the nerves. In addition you can get b12 drops or dissolvable tabs and you out it under your tongue..follow the directions. Be very very sure to drink lots of water daily.  Dehydration is one of made cause if headaches. 
    • Posted

Its a mix of b complex, b12 under the tongue, magnesium citrate. Taken daily... Helpful Foods..juiced celery one bunch a day highly helpful but need a juicer. Otherwise pears, papayas, celery, ginger, potatoes are good foods to eat regularly. All foods high in magnesium will be good too. In an emergency you can actually try a can of diet coke with advil, but just know the nsaids rebound effects are headaches too.and if you have anxiety the caffiene will probably not be good for the anxiety aspect. But we all have those moments where you need relief from the migrane too,
  • Posted

I get alot of head feelings like something is moving in my head , and like these prickly tingling feelings , and like burning sensation , and cooling sensation and sharp shooting pains, and like a tight band is around my head , and soreness in certain areas, and pulsating or throbbing and stiff neck. And trembling shaky feelings , so to answer your question yes I do , and I can't stand it , it drives me crazy and makes me cry and sad man !!
  • Posted

Yes! I didn't realize that was a common symptom, either; actual head pains and not just weird "sensations." I've been getting sharp pains in my forehead and around my temple, and I've been getting these migraine pains that focus on one side of my head (sometimes reaching my forehead).
  • Posted

My problem is when j get these awful headaches I always get scared I'm going to have a stroke. It's my worst fear. Or that somethings is going to pop in my head. Im only 19 years old 😔
    • Posted

I know how you feel emma , this ise everyday , struggling with these headaches and weird head sensations , it makes you very scared that something is happening inside our heads , but I've been checked by the doctors and had many many test done and they saw nothing going on in my head, they told me its all in my mind and that the mind is a powerful things it can make you feel I like things are real and make you also feel physical symptoms to confirm what we are thinking when actually nothing is really really wrong with us
    • Posted

Your words help so much. I've been to the hospital and stuff for other symptoms. But not my head stuff. It's so terrifying
    • Posted

If you went to the doctor, no mention of anxiety at all. It will deter the doctor from giving you a referral. Especially if you live in th UK.  just note the migranes and stay on the tooic of headaches...maybe you can get a nuero referral.
    • Posted

Yes get your head checked out for your own confirmation that everything is okay in there , then you should feel a lot better hopefully !!
    • Posted

Also does your scalp hurt sometimes, well feel tender like if you run your nails through it? After being stressed for awhile
    • Posted

everything that hapoens to you isnt steictly anxiety related. Without a doubt headaches and mogranes are related to anxiety but allergies play a role some of this as well. Top of the head, scalp feeling sore thats allergy related.  
  • Posted

Oh yes, most certainly. Stress and anxiety can most definitley cause headaches and migraines - it is normal to have this symptom. 

You have nothing to fear. I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression at age 11 and at around the same time, I started to get migraines and headaches often. I now take a daily preventative headache medication (called Topamax, it works great!) and an as-needed migraine medication called Maxalt for my worst migraines. I suggest you look into them if you are interested in taking prescription medicines for them. 

Getting your vitamins is also important! Be sure to drink water daily as well.

Take care!

• Posted

Thank you! any chance you had scalp tenderness with your headaches? Or after them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.