Migraines and a proven cure

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve been suffering on and off for 25 years with the dreaded migraines. They became a daily occurrence around 18 months ago, anyone who suffers from migraines will understand how debilitating they can be. I have finally found a safe and affective solution. I will happily share any information and will love to keep in contact so I can keep a record of individual cases.

Please join my newly built Facebook group. 

PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW SUFFERS FROM MIGRAINES 

Facebook group - migraine cure 

I’m not sure if it’s allowed to advertise on here but given the circumstance I and anyone who suffers from migraines will be truly grateful if you allow this post to be shared. 

Regards,

Tom

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.