Migraines due to weather changes?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone else get bad migraines like me due to weather changes? I know it sounds odd but it seems like I can tell when it's going to storm or snow because I get the most horrible migraines. Also when it's that time of the month for ladies I get them right before it.

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am not sure if this helps .

I have had migraines since I was 15. Now 52. Had car accident. Lost front teeth. They chalked it up to neck injury.

Then they came with period or ovulation,stress, too much caffiene, lack of sleep...you name it. I never could work a regular job or finish studies.

Tried all meds and never could really get a handle on a preventative.

I did not get them when pregnant, so now it was attributed to hormones...

Fast forward past kids (4) and still headaches ...getting worse. Had cysts and bladder issues and heavy periods. Got hysterectomy in 2013. No change whatsoever to migraines...

Was diagnosed with Lyme disease after so much joint pain I couldn't walk and every day headaches that year. Did full treatment for 5 months. No change in headaches although I can walk now.lol

So my gall bladder failed as a result of antibiotic IV for Lyme's and I had it removed.

July of 2015 . it is safe to say as it has been over 6 months. NO HEADACHES EVER. yay!

The surgeon said there is no correlation

Hmmm....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.