Migraines for 10 years

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, I've been having migraines for 10 years and would like to find a preventative. It's been suggested for me to try CBD oil. Has anyone tried this before and if so what was your experience with it? Also, if there is another prevention treatment you've used that has worked, I would like to hear about that too.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Johnette I just wanted to let you know that I was suffering from migraines since I was 14 and I went to a migraine seminar whilst pregnant with my second child because I was getting them every night. A chiropractor saved me. Having a misaligned neck is a major cause of migraines. May not work for you or for everyone but it wont hurt to look into it. Hope you get some relief soon. Take care.

• Posted

Hi Rydia,

Thank you so much for your response. I'm happy to hear you have been able to find help with your migraines and are doing well. When you had your migraines, what did they feel like and how did you treat them before your chiropractor helped. I am interested in what treatments your chiropractor has done for you, its worth me looking into. I'd appreciate any info you can give. take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.