Mild abdominal pain, front and back

Posted , 3 users are following.

Not sure if i've got gallstones but am waiting for an ultrasound scan very soon.  I started off with mild stitich like pain under my right rib which has now transformed to mild abdominal pain front and lower back.  i wonder what it is that's causing it?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

sounds like the pain I had last year 

they send me for a scan for gallstones .but no stones then a week later still in pain a rash came out shingles .so if not gallstones could be this .hope you get it sorted 

Julie 

• Posted

I think pain is internal not external. How and where would you describe yours?
  • Posted

Hi

it was a very bad never pain .like you been on a run and got bad stich only way I can explain it lol.

julie do hope you feel better soon 

• Posted

Hi,

sounds like symptoms of possible kidney stones. I've had 5 episodes of kidney stones, & the pain shows as a stitch like pain which can be severe depending where the stone is, how big it is & whether its moving. Your ultrsound should show a kidney stone. Often kidney stones that are becoming active also make you feel sick. Hope this helps.

• Posted

My mind is saying possible gallstones, or kidney stones or worse case even pancreatitis.  I have had this for months now but have put it down to GORD which i suffer from - i hope i haven't damaged anything by possibly leaving it late

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.