Mild Ache in the Right Side of Scrotum

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've noticed this happening just recently, whenever I pinch and roll the right side of my scrotum, a very very mild ache is felt but not consistently. In fact, i can never reproduce this feeling over and over a certain number of times in a row. When I can, the feeling slowly fades away fairly quickly. By no means is this ache painful or discomforting at all and I still can walk, sit, and move around with ease - it just feels strange. Last night I kept trying to reproduce that feeling and I feel as a result today the ache feels more constant without pinching and rolling but still is not painful or discomforting in any way. I  did a self test on trying to find a lump but no lump was found (searched twice yesterday and once during a hot shower today). What could be the cause?  I did note if i pull on the scrotum the feeling produced is SIMILAR to the feeling I get when I pinch and roll the right side of my scrotum. To add I am 18 years of age.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.