Mild headache, tingling, hot and cold sensations

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im diagnosed with general anxiety and am not on medication. Ive recently noticed that i get mild headaches, not painful at all just can feel that they are there. As well as experiencing random sensations of tingling pins and needles, and hot and cold feelings on my brain all from the middle of my head downwards. I can hear a clicking noise when i turn my head, the noise comes from the bottom of head where the neck ends up to the middle of my head. I  generally feel nauseous throughout the day as well as tinnitus (ear ringing, in the evenings and at night its very loud). I went to the doctors and she said it was just tension but it hasn't put my mind at ease, she didn't seem concerned at all.

When im more stressed/anxious physical symptoms seem to get worse. I just cant help thinking what if its not being caused by anxiety and something is actually wrong

Any advice/similar experiences?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I feel the same all the time. My headache is strong. Have no idea how to solve it... blame it on anxiety works for a while but dont stop trying to find why or how to reduce it.
  • Posted

OMG, I can't believe it.. you're the first person I've ever heard of having these apart from me!! I get this all the time!! From morning to night and all day in between! It's tension from being anxious all the time and all hunched up .. or from the pure pressure of just your brain going all the time... It's never ending! Seriously!!
  • Posted

Good. Morning this ugly thing called anxiety is horrible I get this when my anxiety is in full force and when I start thinking about it look out it gets worse I've been to the er many times thinking something was wrong but everything checked out OK try calming yourself down I know easier said than done good luck with everything
  • Posted

I'm going through the exact same thing. I have all the same symtpoms as you and more. I also get muscle twitches everywhere. Do you get the hit and cold sensations anywhere else in your body or just your head? I am having constant panic attacks I can't even cope I have myself convinced I have a serious neurological disease
    • Posted

Yes, me too. I either have a terrible anxiety or alzaimers. Either of them, not good. Im 39 so it should not be, but, how can I explain not remembering... And im not talking about where I left my car keys thing in every website I have no idea of what happened yesterday...
    • Posted

Do you get hot and or cold sensations on parts of your body too? Like part of your arm or leg will feel I ternary hot or cold but not the touch ?
  • Posted

Anxieties is the true answer I have this often I am also going through menopausal so my anxiety is through the roof at times I also get hit ears toes you name it good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.