Mild pain behind testicles still persist even after infection treatment what to do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This is now 4 months. Im 28y male. I came to doctor office with weird come and goes pain - nothing terrible more unpleasant and i feel it mostly around testicles and sometimes it moves to head of my penis. Also i have microscopic blood in my urine. Anyway first doctor do ultrasound, endscopy, CT scan all clear. He send me home as im healthy. I didnt give up visit another doc, he did swab - ureaplasma was a result. I went course of antibiotics it now month as im finished them and have test done. No bacteria but the weird pain is still here also blood in urine. I seriously dont know what to do anymore.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you have had all of those tests it's very unlikely to be anything sinister. That being said I would ask to have another cystoscopy to make sure there is no serious cause of your symptoms if there isn't the blood and symptoms are more then likely caused by a lingering infection or you could have possibly damaged the urethra during sex etc. Often these things will just need time to heal. I would be very reassured that all your scans were clear though.

• Posted

I hope is anything sinister. Anything that is not cancer or doesnt require surgery is good for me. Blood is only microscopic i still have it, but doc said is litte over normal i think i had value 20-30 and normal is 0-10? Ok if i damaged it, or some nerves its normal that these symptoms are same? Pain isnt worse, or weaker, sometimes i didnt feel anything for three weeks, then it returns, i dont know

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.