Mind over Matter

Posted , 3 users are following.

I believe in the power of Mind over Matter.

I was taught this from a very early age during the 1950's from the old people who believed that life continues after our physical body dies.

Mind over Matter is different for each of us, we all have an opinion of our life and how we live it, I practice using my thoughts to help heal myself.

I'm not perfect otherwise I would not be using this website, thoughts are energy and this has been proven by science, so if i can help heal myself with my own thoughts so can others.

This forum is all about helping others if we can help an other we have done something good, maybe you do something different, I would like to hear so that i can improve my knowledge of life.

Thank you.

John

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.