Mind set?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So my sister is battling with hypertension. She has had 120+ ops in 18 months. The biggest lately is a craniectomy and it hasnt worked. Im not looking for sympathy... I want to know there is an end to all this. Tyi xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Wow jean that's an awful lot of ops in that time scale, especially with uncontrolled hypertension, have they all been for brain surgery, what does her principle GP consider the problem to be stemming from and is the medication not controlling it.

As for the time scale I don't think anyone can predict that for her but I hope its possible for them to find the correct treatment

• Posted

Hi Jean,

Sorry to hear about your sister's troubles. It all depends on her history and why she had the ops. Can you give us a bit more information?

• Posted

Hi Jean, How are you doing?  How is your sister doing? How old is your sister? You?  Family? Is your sister home or in the hospital?  Please post an update when you have time.  Take care and hope to hear from you soon.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.