Mini pill problems after 12 months

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi everyone, I started the mini pill (cerelle) about 18months ago and I had no periods or symptoms for 12 months when my prescription renewed I was given the non brand just desogestrel this was a night mare light bleeding every few weeks lasting about 10 days so I switched back to cerelle been on this one again for 3 months took no break between and all. was going fine then I went to the toilet today and found light red blood when wiping can this happen after 12 months with no bleeding? I have been to gp. and they have said it sounds very much like break through bleeding they aren't concerned please help as I'm going out of my mind

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.