Minieres flare up

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I have been free from this awful disease for 12 months and now have it all back. Was wondering if anyone else has ever had terrible itchy nose and throat all of a sudden that lasted for 2 weeks until Dr put me on steriods to clear it up. Since then i have had my flare up dullness in left ear, dizziness and feeling sick. I take serc 32  3x daily and water tablets that seemed to have helped until now. Can't help thinking this itchy nose has caused it. Any ideas ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi did steroids help your symptoms??
    • Posted

Yes it has worked for the itchy nose but not helped my ears. I read someone say try sinutab so i did on top of all other tablets i take and happy to say i feel much better. No idea why it started but have upped my serc 32 to 48 for a few days as well. Will need to book to see my consultant .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.