Miracle cream for rosecea suffers to share with you

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there

I’ve spent hundreds of pounds and miserable for 6yrs with my Rosecea but no more! Bought Soolantra from superdrug online and has worked wonders in just 3wks even through the heatwave. I use dermalex in the daytime and Soolantra at night. My Rosecea was really severe I swear from a tooth infections and stress it’s not gone completely but everyone remarks how it’s really not too bad anymore!  You have to try it only thing that has ever worked for me. Buy it you won’t regret it I promise. £38 tube but will last me at least 2-3months. 

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Very helpful, will try it.

I have trouble finding products to cover it up, that does not settle in to wrinkles.

Thanks again

Junie

• Posted

Try La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream with 30 sunscreen or Clinique almost powder make-up with sunscreen 15. They both work for me after spending millions on different creams and foundations.
    • Posted

I have really dry skin I use fresh nude foundation from Body Shop I ditched Mac and Clinique in favour of more natural ingredients as better for the Rosecea. Don’t teally like all the green foundations! This blends out the redness quite abit. But the Soolantra well I’ve never had so many comments on how better my skin looks they say looks like almost gone and I had severe Roseceay face was like pizza no joke! I felt so depressed with it. Even with the extreme heat at the mo it has worked wonders I sometimes forget to put it on too. Researched and apparently not too much side effects. Tell anyone with rosecea to bet this miracle cream Superdrug online x 
    • Posted

Hi Caroline 

Did you get the soolantra from Superdrug.

Will look st the body shop

Thanks so much

Junie

• Posted

I have also started using Soolantra prescribed from my dermatologist and it really seems to keep things calm. It is not gone yet, but much better. I will try the dermalex in the daytime, but my dermatologist prescribed Avéne Toleriance moisturiser which is also very calming.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.