Mirt 12 Days suggestions stoping it or tampering it

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

Back story of mine, was borned normal, didn't have any mental issues or social problems. 8 weeks ago I came in contact with an illegal substance(MDMA) and took half a dose of it. Nothing in particular happenned but after 2 weeks I again had the misfortune to use it but this time due to alcohol I wasn't thinking straight and abused it(took 1 pill and a quarter or a half). So after 1 day I had an episode of insomnia which lasted for 2 days and decided to try natural things, I was getting more and more sleep but felt depressed,anxious,had panic attacks,night sweats for a period of time, problems concentrating, diarrhea, constipation, wasn't feeling energized,couldn't do any sports.

I decided to go to a psychiatrist for a temporary help. She prescribed me Mirt 15 mg to take for 6 days and if the sleep problems isn't solved to ramp it to 30 mg. I am on day 12 and still taking 15 mg which definitely helps me sleep. However I know that the sleep I get ain't natural and don't want to take this med for long periods of time to have withdrawl symptoms when I stop it.

I'd like to hear suggestions how to taper it at this dosage for this short period of time I have been taking it

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.