MIRT AS AN ADD ON

Posted , 3 users are following.

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN PRESCRIBED THIS MED AS AN ADD ON TO ANOTHER ANTI DE????

i HAVE BEEN ON 50MG SEROXAT FOR OVER A YEAR, AND NOW MY PYSC AS ADDED 30MG MIRT AS WELL. i TAKE MIRT AT NIGHT AND SEROXAT IN THE MORNING AS WELL AS PROPANOLOL AND 5MG X 3 DIAZAPINE A DAY. I HAVE SEVERE ANXIETY AND A SOCIAL PHOBIA.

tHANKS

kym

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi colette

hows it all going

day 4 on the citapram what a bloody night mear didnt sleep for 2 nights and yesterday i had my sister over for lunch it must of been the worst meal i ever cooked lol but they didnt mind to much i was so please in the afternoon i fell asleep it was heaven and i slept for 4 hours thing have got to get better soon do u find ur anixty make you feel ill alday even though ur at home and there no pressure and do u keep thinking there must be something else wrong i feel so crap in my body it unture

anyway hope things are not to bad your end keep in touch

stefen x

• Posted

Hi Stefan,

Yes I feel worse when im in the house alone, i find myself sitting and watching in case somebody comes to the house and i have to deal with them on my own, At the moment I am trying to reduce the seroxat again ,1st day today at 30mg instead of 40mg. Big achevment for me on tuesday, i went to the hairdressers, just for a trim but i did it whoopy.

How you doing are you feeling any better i know when dr put me on citralopram i took 1 in the morning and i felt like i had drunk a bottle of vodka, i only took the 1 and then went on something else.

Take Care

Colette

p.s I am sure your family enjoyed there meal with you and understood if it was not up to your usual standard , i cannot do the cooking yet i panick so my hubby does all that. Just take one step at a time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.