Mirt WD - Bathroom Habits

Posted , 5 users are following.

I hate to post this, but have some of you on mirt withdrawal having a change in bathroom habits? David

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi David,

My bathroom habits have changed, found I can't be too far away from a toilet.

Hope you're having a better day

• Posted

Hi David,I see your still Haveing it rough.

Talk to Rose she comes from your part of the world theUS and she has gone to hell and back like you are WD from Mirt.  But I thought she may be of some help to you being as you both come under the same health services.    She is also a good success story of being Mirt free.

Stick with it David your doing well we're all with you.

• Posted

Norma, I copied this from another mirt wd site:

The body can also become physically impaired due to mirtazapine withdrawal. Patients may have balance issues, vertigo, and dizziness. Some individuals experience changes in the ability to see or speak. It is also possible to have tremors or suffer from lack of coordination as a result of discontinuing use of the drug.

Common physical discomforts that can arise as a result of mirtazapine withdrawal include flatulence, constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion. Patients can also experience symptoms similar to the flu. Stomach cramps, nausea, and migraine headaches are also possible.

• Posted

I'll be showing that information to my GP as I told him I had 80% of those symptoms in the information you kindly with shared with Norma,

Thankyou David

• Posted

Yep I'm the same, I can't remember the last normal number 2 I had, seem to have the runs several times a day.

I'm sure my upset stomach is from anxiety when I'm not anxious I go to toilet normal.

Shame I suffer from anxiety most of the week lol.

Im on week 2 of mirt withdrawal, hoping the lower doses will make me less anxious.

My anxiety has peaked since I have been on 45 mg of mirt.

Been on 45mg now for 10 months.

• Posted

I had it all when it came to bathroom room currently can't go so im liking diarrhea more and more but yes WD can really change that part of your life. Pro biotics really helped and I was on zophran for six months I think I just got off last month so. You need to treat symptoms as they appear or I did less I go insane and want to be locked up, which happened all to often as well. So besides going crackers, my whole physical make up went into I have no idea how to crap mode. I took for granted all the things my body does for me and now I have to help it along, yet trying to stay away from pills as much as possible or im back to square one. Sheesh, this stuff stinks like BS from h e double hockey sticks. 
    • Posted

I am in the "can't go" group right now. And that is new for me, and very uncomfortable. It almost seems like every health problem that you can have can pop up either during or after mirt wd. I wonder what the person looks like that invented the stuff. I agree with your closing. Take Care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.