Mirt WD Symptoms Starting Week 10

Posted , 2 users are following.

Symptoms still present at the start of week 10. No particlar order, although digestive issues would be number 1.

Abdominal Pain: cramps, spasms, gas pains, constipation, bowels churning, epigastric stomach cramps, fatigue, weakness, palpitations, anxiety, stress, worry, no appetite. depression, headaches, nausea.

These vary in intensity, and aren't present all the time, not as bad as they have been, but still enough to make me miserable. I am sleeping better, but waking feeling sick. Thank you mirtazapine for taking this time out of my life to mentally and physically torture me, and to have an effect on those that I love who are worried as they watch me go through this. Not everyone goes through withdrawals, but I would bet on the odds of this one anytime. Feeling Bad, David

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi David

good to hear from you, not good that you are still suffering. Unbelievable, what you have endured. Wishing you all the best x

• Posted

I am sorry you are feeling so bad David, and I hope you feel some relief soon. I am still on 3.75 mg and I get the gastic issues. Had waves of nausea today. I do hope the torture abates soon, although it would seem you have been very patient so far. Hang in there and wishing you all the best. 
    • Posted

Lee, thank you. I hope that your journey is better than mine has been. And no, I haven't been patient. I have been what this awful experience has made me be. Take Care, David
  • Posted

Hi again David,

have you seen Rose's post about contacting the manufacturer? Posted within the last hour, sorry I'm not tec savvy so I don't know how to do a link. It makes interesting reading and sounds like a good way forward. .........x

• Posted

Sheila, I have been on the phone with the manufacturer this morning. I explained things in a way that they understood, but respectfully.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.