Mirt withdrawal / UTI

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone.

i have to go to urgent care yesterday as I was feeling like I had something wrong with urinating so often and slight back pain ('since I'm coming off this stuff I feel bad all over so hard to disurn one pain from the other)

the test was positive for UTI, I hope it won't go to my kidneys...

i don't think it has anything to do with the mirt, but then again I can't rule it out because of all the crazy withdrawal symptoms.

im going to stay in bed a couple days...damn why now?

if I don't post for a couple days only means I'm resting. I'll be back!!

💚💙💜

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Rose, rest well: it has to do with mirta, I read it. 
    • Posted

That interests me, I didn't know there was a connection.  Could you tell me where you read about it please.
  • Posted

Hi Rose,  now there's a thing!  I'm coming off Mirtaz. too and have just finished 3 days of antibiotics for Cystitis.  Down to 3.75 mg (a quarter of a tab.).  Do hope you feel better...drink plenty of Cranberry juice!
  • Posted

Thank you everyone for words of encouragement.....it's like this drug knows when you are tossing it out, with a mind of it's own.

no withdrawal symtoms today at all. Feel alert and clear minded.

doctor says rest though..so cranberry juice and plenty of water.

my kids went to the grocery store and bought me a ton of foodsmile... I guess they can see I've lost more weight. So tonight...it's just rest and a good movie

i love you guys!

hang in there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.