mirtazapine ..

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi got the solution ready to take but dont know what im letting myself infor anyone got any real exsperience at this, or a good taper on tablets.im on 7.5mg tablet at min trying to stable on this..had some rough weeks so far trying to get this out my system

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

u can take 7,5 every 2 days ... and you see how u feelĀ 
    • Posted

hi just read your reply thanks ,have you been on this evil drug and are you off it ,if so how did you do it.ive read all sort of ways but im trying to stableise on 7.5 at min trying to get my sleep back abit,Have you exsperiance of the liquid mirt if so how was you,,
    • Posted

no i havent take mirtrazpine liquid but i beleive its not absolutelly any difference
    • Posted

try to find some diazepam or quepin 25 mg these 4 sleep
  • Posted

Hi karen, yes I am same, on it since Feb this year and previously on it from Feb2012 to July 2013. Trying to taper off it now, successfully gone down to 7.5 mg a day myself for the last week. Tried one day off it and went so downwards and suicidal I had to go back on it. Hoping to move on 3.75mg daily next week. Yes I hate this drug too. I got the doctor to prescribe me melatonin as a sleep aid if I find myself unable to sleep due to stopping mirtazapine.
    • Posted

hi thanks for your reply i know exactly what you are saying tried to get melatonin but no one is willing to give me some but i av some sleepers which i take only when needed so inbetween i have to grin and bear it how is your sleep, and how are you doing your tapers has im very sensitive to any kind of drop so i have to take things very slow
    • Posted

you can buy it online karen, ebay or just google it. there are health food places in UK that sell it online
    • Posted

my sleep is ok but I am stressed out as it is so it isnt helping but determined to come off or at least lower the dose of this. I think its nasty stuff really. Docs say its non habit forming but they dont know as they havent been on it probably.
  • Posted

hi it me karen just read your message i so understand i was having a bad day yesterday felt low but the weird thing its not me has a person its the tablet so im doing mind over matter at min slept a bit better last night which inturn i feel a bit better ive also started some good vitamin so hope these will help out abit, im gonna stabilise at this for abit i think has ive got a lot on kids of school soon and all that stuff.then have a go again but more slowly by cutting the tablet in to peices .dont care how long it takes try to minimise the wd effect .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.