Mirtazapine 15 mg

Posted , 6 users are following.

What is the best time to take it at night so I can get a good night sleep thanks

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I think you will just have to try and see how you get on.  Maybe try taking your tablets at the same time for a few nights and see how you get on.  Then if needs be, you could move the time slighty to suit?

Best wishes

• Posted

I take mine when I go to bed. I then watch tv for a while. I find about half an hour after taking I'm asleep! Been on mine about 6 weeks but I still don't sleep all night. I wake quite a few times but usually go back to sleep

• Posted

I take it 3 or 4 hours before as I need to be awake in the morning
  • Posted

hi.I wish I knew.I have tried early evening ,late evening etc etc,and still have no firm answer.I try and take it abot 8.30 or even 8 .This in theory gives it time for it to work thro me as i am a dead person in the morning until about noon.I am tapering and am now on 0.56ml or 8.4mg.The lower dosage tends to be more sedating and I am now finding the all over body aches to be intolerable,which last until early evening.Trial and error I think.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.