Mirtazapine 15mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I'm on 50mg sertraline for 4 weeks now but docs just put me on mirtazapine for anxiety disorder social and health been really ill just lately poor Vision weak limbs I have been on mirtazapine now for 3 days and feeling completely dizzy and out of it when I stand I get light headed and tingly sensation running through me is this the mirtazapine and also wondered when this med normally starts working for anxiety thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Some people have an easier time starting the mirt. at 7.5. Should kick in quicker than most ADs. Good luck and keep us posted.
    • Posted

Will do just having a job trying to focus at the minute with this dizziness I'm hoping it passes soon
  • Posted

Hi

I was on 45 mg Mirtazapine. But found that it only really gave me a good night's sleep and did nothing for,the depression.  After 4 months, I've also been put in Sertaline to try to lift my mood.  Mirtazapine is a sedative antidepressant.  I found t did nothing f my palpitations and panic attacks and so have also been put on 2 x 40 mg propanol (beta blocker) - as soon as I waken up, the Ttacks kick in instantly and the beta blockers take about an hour and a half to start to take effect.  I think the lightheaded ness is quite a usual side effect

best wshes

Pat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.