Mirtazapine 30 mg

Posted , 5 users are following.

My first on 30 mg I was on 15 mg been moved on to 30 to see it works for me I woke up really sleepy and out of it in this how should be and will it get better as time moves on

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am on 15mg, just got up at 11.20am.  I cannot get out of bed in the morning.  But feel a little better for taking them in terms of anxiety.
  • Posted

Try taking the mirt a bit earlier in the evening, you mind find that helps
  • Posted

Hi, it takes time to work out exactly when's best to take it so you can get up when you need to on a morning. My 4yr old is usually up around 6:30am so I've discovered (through trial & error) that I need to take it around 16:45 in order to be able to get up too! It's still a struggle (been on 30mg for over 2yrs) & I'd easily sleep longer but I can at least get up without feeling too bad. If I take it late & still get up as normal its like having the world's worst hangover & can barely lift my head off the pillow.

Per servers to find the right time x

• Posted

That should have been persevere lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.