Mirtazapine

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have just started on 15mg after coming off of Duloxitine

I have been on them for 5 nights and i feel completely out of control of my own body. I feel faint like part of my brain is drifting behind me,just wanted to stare into space as cant concentrate, had the shakes can't feel my hands, arms feel heavy and face quite numb. i have also been sleeping up to 3 hours in the afternoon as i am so tired from taking the tablet the night before even though i have had a good sleep.

I am so scared especially now the weekend is here and my regular gp is shut. do i carry on? do i stop? do i go to the on call doctor?

Please help if you can

thanks xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i also just want to cry
  • Posted

I was in these and they made me feel terrible. Be careful on withdrawing you might be ok if you haven't been on them long. Hope you feel better soon. Go to doc on call if you are not happy
  • Posted

Iwas given 15mg starter to help my sleep problem. Much too strong. I bit a pill into 4. Helped sleep gently so I am now more rested but still wakeful around 2am. Mood improved. Gone up to 1/3 pill roughly 5mg . GP happy I stay on that dose approx 5mg before bed daily.
  • Posted

I started on 15mg, as I was having trouble with sleep and waking dreams. At first everything was foggy I couldn't stay awake, I was drowsy while driving, while shopping and even just randomly.I had the dose doubled to 30mg as they had little effect on my depression and my appetite went crazy for sugar. I've since dropped back down to 15mg but in all honesty I'm back to square one, my memory is terrible almost gold fish like. Wish I never started on these.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.