mirtazapine and venlafaxine

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone tried this combo and how did they get on with it?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Yes I tried 30mg mira and venaflaxine, unfortunately I didn't get on well with it.... However I am very sensitive to tablets!!

But everyone is so different with their reactions to medicines.

Good luck 

• Posted

I was on 30mg as prescibed by Gp, then visit to a physciatrist who put me on the venaflaxine along side it.
    • Posted

On mirt 30mg for 4days, after just decreasing from 45mg due to side effects unbearable...... But as I say everyone is so different  with ref to reactions.
    • Posted

Yes first one, having a few side effects now I have dropped to 30mg (nausea, constipation ) but hopefully that will sort itself out soon. Struggling with other Health problems at the moment, due to see psychiatrist at w/e so hope to discuss further options.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.