Mirtazapine bloating

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone find the mirtazapine bloating is on and off? Its been 4 weeks on mirtzapine now and the bloating is back today big time.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Mspanda, I was on mirta 4 weeks, and experienced bloating really bad the last 3 days, before I had to completely stop them. I hope you get better with the bloating as time goes on. Let me now how you doing.
  • Posted

Hi Mspanda.I started it about 4 i/2 months ago at 15 mg upping to 30mg 2 1/2 months ago and there is some,but I have IBS and have been going thru a rough patch so it's hard to say how much.God Bless You,Bob

• Posted

Yes, yes, yes. The bloating is so bad it makes me feel pregnant. And it is off and on. I told my doctor I am not taking this med anymore!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.