Mirtazapine/doxepin/zopiclone still tired during day !!

Posted , 2 users are following.

have depression/anxiety issues generally bad thoughts going round my head at night keep me up, feels like im not getting a very deep sleep as im having vivid dreams most the night been on mirtazapine for 3-4 months now and just been back to doctor and he prescribed me doxepin also to take alongside but im worried about mixing anti depressants as i know the withdrawal from them is horrible id rather be on something like zopiclone which i've been on previously(4 years 15mg day) but apparently not allowed those anymore due to addictiveness etc and new rules around prescribing them pfft ! yet they gave me them for years no worries *sigh*.  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried promethazine, diphenhydramine and chlorphenamine sleeping tablets?
    • Posted

hey thanks for replying yes tryed promethazine drowseyness is really bad + mirtazapine already has anti histamine not good to mix i think , havent heard of others :P will research

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.