Mirtazapine (Friends)

Posted , 6 users are following.

Was just wondering if any of you/us would like to be more than virtual friends.

i for one struggle with maintaining friendship with those that were my friends before suffering in this way. Just occurred to me that maybe we have a 'virtual friend' on our doorstep or close by.

i for one would be happy to be befriend and support anyone that can relate to my suffering. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that we spend time dwelling on our suffering but at least we would not find it abnormal or strange. 

What do you think guys. I live in Sutton, Surrey.

Lorraine

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lorraine

That's a really lovely idea, it would be so nice to have a friend who understands what this craziness feels like sometimes. I live in Northern Ireland if there's anyone near me would like to meet up.

Great idea Lorraine xx

• Posted

Good idea, I have often thought along these lines - I'm in the Midlands !

Hope you can get something locally x

• Posted

Sounds good to me too. Im in Derby .

I have made friends with a lovely lady on here. Although we dont live close by we support each other online through our facebooks :-)

• Posted

Hi Lorraine. That would be great. Maybe we could all meet up. I am in Tamworth, staffs. 3 weeks off mirt and insomnia is unbearable. Will I ever sleep again? X
  • Posted

Hi lorraine

I live in twickenham and would gladly drive to sutton to meet up with you. Not that far away really 

talking to others in the same situation helps and to be honest although I have lots of friends who listen nobody really fully understands. Let me know what you think  x 

• Posted

Hi lorraine

just wondering would you like to meet up ?? I am very happy to drive to sutton 

love teresa 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.