Mirtazapine side effects?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, I'm a new starter on this, fourth day on 15mg, is it normal to feel a bit dizzy and disorientated? Will it go away?

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi antony for  mirt medication yes thats normal but will wear off in time if you keep to 15mg it should be about 5 to 8 months before symptoms wear off  if you go up to 30mg than 45mg it can take 30 to 36 months before no symptons . note it will make you eat so light exercise to balance things out . there are alot of horror storys on here relating to mirt . but i find its a good medication. and wish you well.
  • Posted

Hi anthony yes I am also on 15mg egan 3 weeks ago, I sometimes feel very dizzy and almost fall over I have become super clumsy and feel like i lose balance i bump into things a lot. Hope it wears off soon
  • Posted

Hi there,

Yes it's normal after 1 month you'll get more energetic, lucid. Keep going because it you stop taking it you just become to your normal state of depression.

Good luck

Lot of ??

• Posted

Hi Anthony.Hang in there.You should start to stabalised after 3 or 4 weeks.God Bless You,Bob

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.