Mirtazapine withdrawal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so I am now off the mirtazapine after being on it in total just over 8 weeks..... When should I expect withdrawal to kick in and when will it peak before it starts to get better?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've replied to your other post Alison; however, it is said that wd kicks in between 2 - 3 weeks, did you wd slowly?  Over what length of time?

Best wishes to you

• Posted

Hi calmer. I was only on it for just over 6 weeks and it didnt help at all I was getting worse. So tapered to 15 mg for a week then 7.5 mg for about 6 daysthen 3.75 mg for about 3 days. I stopped it 10 days ago. So im still yet to expect the withdrawal to peak??
    • Posted

I've sent youu a private message - did you get it ?
    • Posted

Hello

could you send me a private message as I can't seem to send one myself!! I was hoping to find a buddy when I start to WD in the autum and wondered if you would be interested.

teresa 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.