Mirtazepine/Remeron 15mg ???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello has anyone been on or has been on 15mg of mirtazipine and found it's better than upping the dose ?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated I've just started this for Gad and depression thank you 💐

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Louise,

I was wondering how you are getting on with the Mirtazapine, looks like you are a few weeks ahead of me. I too suffer with GAD  but not depression.   I have been on it for nearly three weeks, last 3 days at 22.5 (supposed to go up to 30) but have been suffering the last couple of days.  Heightened anxierty, feel awful..  Like you I read up about MIrtazapine before I started and worried myself too much.

• Posted

Hi Milliemoo how are you getting on ? I have not been on here a while I managed to get on holiday so I am on 30mg now for the past 4 and a half weeks my emotions all over the place and I am sleeping so much at deeply at night now I feel like I'm coming round from a coma . I also keep getting this manic buzzing feeling which makes my anxiety worse been told I needed to wait 6/8 weeks for it to work on my anxiety and depression which I guess I have no choice but to keep going and hopefully it will come good. 💐

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.