Mirtazipine Lorazepam Pregabalin Propanolol

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been diagnosed with GAD and am currently taking 25mg mirtazipine and up to 60mg of propanolol a day... ive recently started taking .5 of lorazepam twice a day too and am meant to be starting 75mg of pregabalin soon...

Is it okay ro dtop the mitazipine one night and immedoately start on pregabalin the next? Or shud i wait a couple of days. Also wat are peoples thoughts on pregabalin ive read mixed reviews. Im a panicker so please help.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Wow that's a lot of medication going in there has your doctor say you down to discuss how to take them and when what side effects they might have and which drug treats what ailment hun
  • Posted

I can't help on the question, I actually have a question for you. Does lorezapam increase your appetite? I notice if I don't take it I can't eat. Hut once I take one I can eat... I am taking buspar 15 mg a day just started it so I know it will take a while until it starts to get into my bloodstream.
  • Posted

Are you sure its 5 mg? That would be 10 mg a day? That is a lot... Maybe its .5 ?? Which is half of mg?
    • Posted

Oops sorry I read your post wrong it is .5 mg lol! Sorry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.