Misery?? Excruciating pain...

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm into my 2nd surgery on rotor cuff repair. Surgeon tells me he grinded off a few bone spurs.. in the mean time I get a biting pain in my right forearm, top and Britton?

My bicep makes me want to scream.. I can't deal cards. The flys, fishing, play my guitar... I also have a huge knot on inside of scapula and my spine, this area triggers A lot of pain all the way down to my hand,,,

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

YOU WILL SURVIVE!!  This is temporary.  PACK your shoulder and arm in ICE and ICE it good several times a day!!!  YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS...ICE IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!!!! HANG TOUGH!!!  YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • Posted

I only went through this once, also had bone spurs, anchor and another bone procedure but can't remember what it is called. Took a long time to recover. You can do this, just hang in there. I agree with the other reply. Lots of icing. Follow docs instructions. Perhaps some therapeutic massage would be beneficial, I didn't know about therapy type massage, but I moved during my therapy and found a new PT that did that for me. It was amazing. It did wonders for me. Best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.