Miss

Posted ,

i have a bad leg ulcer this is the fourth one same same leg same place on shin it soread to back of my leg too was in hospital 3times same treatment cant get compression until they call yellow fluss out of leg i had breast cancer 9 years ago when i found a lump i got 4 lympth nodes out and the tumour cut out get checked every year at the time my leg slmost stopped my chemo i got 3 inn with iv antibiotics but not the 4th dose i then got my radio therapy for 3weeks the leg filled up so could not for blood poision get my last chemo i have had this leg ulcer since last november got dead skin cut off etc on warfarin as i have had blood clotts before so on warfarin but the leg ulcer caused by cellulitse blood bacteria now i have been told i have ANEMIA lack of red blood cells got full blood count came back low doctor has put me on iron pills 1 three times a day says i could be losing blood so had to do a stool sample im worried sick as i had some bleeding 8 years ago after i was doing the toilet so although i knew i was also bothered with piles sometimes had to go yo hospital get a camera inserted it was agony im asking can they sedate you for this i was in agony at the time the doctor was good it only lasted about 3 minutes but was torture i did have piles high up also a small pulp which they zapped so it could not turn into cancer etc i know when im bothered with piles i get itchy backside and difficult passing stools but im constipated with codiene on morphine too for pain in leg so wasint sure i have not seen blood in stools or in toilet my question is number one can you get a low blood count but not losing blood in your stool and if my blood stool shows blood i have to go for camera again up my back passage can i asked to be sedated but not to sleep to help with pain last question can you have a bad low count without any serious medical problems im hoping nothing bad as my leg ulcer is huge very painful can i please get replies thank you sorry long

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.