Miss

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone,

im new to the chat and wondered what it was all about?

i have bipolar disorder, ptsd, psychiosis and depression. i have been put on olansopine and wondered if anyone else has tried that and the amount as im on that for my psychosis 12.5, i wondered if anyone has tried any other medication for it aswell as it being safe to drive on? any responses would be great?

thanks

Em

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hii and welcome i have Bipolar n ADHD ptsd but been treated for this now 2000 ihad a very savere breakdown i was on lithium then olanzaopine also other medications. i can honestly say CBT and psychotherapy for 18 yrs on and off im able to lead a fullfilled life ... Sami x

• Posted

Hi Emily, I wont take up a lot of space because I do not know about medications as I've only been on Seroquel (Quetiapine) since forever. But I just wanted to say I'm new here too as of today and I hope this panel turns out to be fruitful for both of us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.