Posted , 2 users are following.

Marginal Keratitis

How do I book and online consultation ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

  • Edited

    Have you seen an ophthalmologist? The usual treatment is antibiotics and drops to calm down the inflammation. It often clears up on its own, but its better to get your recommended treatment from your doctor or consultant.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.