Miss tracey virtigo

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I've woken up yesterday with severe vertigo.. was doing ok but this has set me back please help is this normal on day 21 10mg citalopram feel awful x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Potatoghost

hi

how do u know so much helpful stuff about Celexa ?

I'm on my 16 day of Celexa is it normal for me to have a okay day already on day 16 ?

Because it happen on day before and then I got hit with like 3 to 4 days bad

is that a sign of the Celexa moving and doing something or not yet

what sign will I see or feel when the Celexa is in ? Like working , does it take long

for the meds to work in ? Will it once it's in still give u so many side effects?

Please get back with me and u thoughts babsyboo

• Posted

Oh no , I'm in my day 16 on Celexa does this happen to everyone ?

I get dizzy a lot on the meds when getting up to fast is that normal ?

Still get side effects from the meds like nausea , headache, shakes ,scared from the anxiety thoughts and what they say . Like that I will stay this way never come out to be me again ,

fatigue no joy of wanting to do anything . No wants , nothing like I was before having anxiety and taking this meds . My question is will it get better, so scared to stay like this . Please help babsyboo

• Posted

hey, just wondering why you went on meds when you originally said your anxiety was basically gone?

• Posted

Hi torio and potato ghost..thank you for your reply ..I tried to rest as much as possible yesterday still feeling a little dizzy..haven't been out the house for a few days as I can't drive feeling like this..I'm back at doctors tomorrow morning..hope you are both doing well guys..and a very happy New year to you both and everyone else on here xx

• Posted

hey tracey, all the best to you too, i know this sounds strange but i usually walk the dizzy spells off xx

• Posted

sorry toria ..I spelt your name wrong in the first reply x

• Posted

sorry toria ..I spelt your name wrong in the first reply x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.