Missed dose!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I forgot to take my ven last night. I take 75mg XR every 12 hours as I metabolize too fast to go 24 hours! I should have taken the dose at 10pm but woke in the night at 4:30am and realised I'd forgotten. I've had brain zaps all day, I took my other 75mg at 4pm and still have brain zaps! I know its just because of the delay in taking the dose but I've had to take sone diazepam as I can feel myself getting anxious over the worry of the zaps lol. I thought they'd stop by mid morning/lunchtime today. Anyone else have such immediate effects when missing a dose?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm now questioning whether I even took one at 4:30am lol

• Posted

I am the same sometimes -  you should get a pillmate 7 day pill box smile they are great xx
  • Posted

It's okay, keep to your schedule and it'll even out. I take only one dose of 75 in the morning, and you're right, I've had brain zaps about an hour or two after taking it late, but usually withing hours, they're gone. So because you metabolize fast, it will probably take you a little longer. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

• Posted

Yes!! but thankfully I was ok by the next day smile you will be fine tomorrow I'm 100% sure xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.